- The Conference is organized by Africa Arts Association (AFrAA) and managed by Patern University who is the host of the conference
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.especially our conference and exhibition sponsors
- All registrations are regarded complete only having made the full payment prior to the Conference and on site.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 weeks prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
- Registrations that are cancelled 60 days in prior to the conference are eligible for a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible for a refund of 30% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
The discounted registration fees are non refundable. The fees will be automatically be transferred to one of the future AFrAA Conferences
ALLOWING US to use photographic, video and audio recordings
Conference hosting official photographers will be taking photographs, recording video or making audio recordings during the Conference. The photographs, videos, and audio recordings will be used for Conference-related activities included in the promotional material, in both print and electronic format, including on the Internet via AFrAA website and Social media for Conference purpose and other Arts related promoting programs.
No show policy for Onsite payments
If any participant confirmed his/her participation to the organizing committee by sending the proof (copy of the air ticket) and is not available to present at the conference will not be accepted. Your advised to inform the conference organizing committee the day of airport arrival so that the committee can arrange for you transport means.