THEME –“UNLOCKING THE CREATIVE POTENTIAL OF AFRICAN NATIONS THROUGH ARTS AND CULTURE IN POST COVID-19”
1st Africa Arts Association International Conference 2021 Uganda – (AFRAA CONFERENCE 2021 UGANDA). Africa Arts Association together with its associated pattners is once again reorganizing its first international Arts conference that will take place in Uganda between 24-28/ September 2021 in Kampala the capital city of Uganda. We there fore do invite all Arts stake holders in the world especially on African continent to come and attend the conference. Registration opens on 11/January/2021.
Objectives of AFRAA CONFERENCE 2021 UGANDA
Building AND STRENGTHEN ARTS AND CULTURE FAMILY
One of the main objectives of AFrAA Conference 2021 Uganda is to continue to work toward improving the standard of the Africa and international community of arts and culture, scholars, and practitioners by introducing them to the latest trends, developments, and challenges in the arts and culture sector. and to open up Arts sector and culture doors to the outside world.
About the theme
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Arts discipline are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
The main objectives of the association is to ensure the status in each country of the Africa Regions as a vital part of the Arts dicipline by developing and strengthening it..
- To promote the cause of music, dance, Visual art, dram/theatre and all other arts disciplines by assisting the establishing and running of numerous associations/alliances in different parts of Africa.
- To Increase public awareness and engagement in the arts through education and advocacy.
- To introduce a radical change in the concept and quality of all arts disciplines to make it an adequate instrument to rejuvenate the values of human life and the African society at large
- To promote the arts and establis active links with all African countries.
- To make people aware of their National Universal cultural heritage for the need of the Arts as an essential element for the financial and logical development of individuals and society.
- To ensure the social and economic rights of the artists are protected.
- To organise exhibitions, seminars, conferences and lectures to promote a better understanding of the Arts.
- To encourage research, collect and catalogue data and relevant material concerning artists and art movements in Africa.
- To raise the level of the Arts criticism and ensure freedom of expression for the artists and arts educators
- To federate with similar representative organisation of Arts locally and globally.
- To motivate and nurture young students and artisits to participate in upgrading the Arts in Africa
- To support and maintain the UNESCO Goals for Development of Arts Education in local countries
Topics of Interest to be discussed in the conference
African and Modern Dance
Drama and Theatre
New Media Design
Drawing, Art Theory, Ceramics,Jewelry,
Textiles, Carpet-making,Painting Illustration,
Woodcuts, Recycling, Puppet-making,
Domestic Objects, Backdrop Design, Fashion Design,
Graphic Design, and Photography,
Signwriting, Carving, Molding
New Media Design
Africa Culture and Values
- Cultural change in Africa and the problems of adjustment
- Economic values of the traditional African Culture to the groble world
- Aesthetic Values
- Cultural relevant Assessment
- Moral Values of African Culture and its future in the changing degital world
- Values of preserving African Culture
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings will be composed of specialist panelists
A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues.
All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue.
The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication.
The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.